How to take care of your skin?
We all dream of flawless and glowing skin without acne, spots, and black halos. We all want to get younger healthy skin for a long time, so how to get it?
Here are three stages of skincare that will guide you to glowing skin.
First, your diet
First, let us be concerned about what your diet is, we will explain it.
1- Stay hydrated:
Drink plenty of water, because our skin is always required to be hydrated. You have to drink around 6 to 8 glasses of water a day. (Liquids include: All fresh juices, herbs, green tea, and all hot drinks except the caffeinated drinks).
2- Maintain a healthy diet:
Healthy food plays a main role to improve your skin. If you eat healthy food, it will be reflected on your skin and vice versa:
- Fruit and Veggie Color which contain antioxidants and to resist damaged-skin, such as potatoes, spinach, carrot, and cabbage.
- Vitamin C, such as berry, broccoli, guava, orange, and kiwi.
- Omega 3 helps the skin to produce anti-inflammatory antibodies, also it prevents eczema and psoriasis. Such as Walnut, turnip, and linseed.
- Vitamin E, which is in nuts and avocados which helps significantly the fresh and moist skin.
- Eat seafood which contains a tremendous amount of Selenium.
Furthermore, eggs, broccoli, and tomatoes, because it protects us from skin cancer, harmful sun rays, and sign aging.
Second, Your lifestyle
Your lifestyle has an immense impact on your skincare. Such as sleeping and workout, let me explain it.
Sleeping is extremely effective on your skin. Sleeping for 8 hours a day, it stabilizes your hormones in your body. There is no component that makes your skin healthier more than sleeping well.
De-stress and relax
De-stress and relax, take a deep breath for seconds and exhale, repeat that over and over during the day.
Work out every day
Workout and Yoga are so important because It improves blood circulation.
Third, Building a skincare routine.
- Clean your face well no more than three times a day and use the suitable lotion whether your skin is dry, oily, or a combination.
- Exfoliate the dead skin off with natural scrub and authorized products.
- Moisturize your skin with suitable moisturizer and oils such as Coconut and almond oil.
- Avoid direct heat exposure, protect your skin from the harmful sun rays using sunblock.
- Make sure to clean your skin well before-and-after makeup.
- Don’t use too many makeup tools.
CliniDo wishes you clear skin and happiness!